Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 8!

Yesterday ended up really good diet wise. I have woken up the last 2 mornings about a hour before my alarm, and I feel rested. Yesterday I had a lot of energy too, which I needed desperately and I will need today as well so lets hope this keeps up. I actually didnt eat my last meal until after 1o pm, thats how busy I was! I also missed eating one of my fruit servings. By that time I was too tired to cut up an orange or a grapefruit so I just went to bed. Hopefully eating late is why I was only at 165.0 this morning. I guess I evened out already, darn it.

Late Day Edit: I actually reweighed in later around 8 am and I was 164.1!!

I premade a couple of hamburger patties yesterday on the GF grill, and will be having them with grilled onions later. YUM I've been having steak and asparagus last night and both meals yesterday so I'm ready for a change, but I will go back to that because it is SO good.

Busy day, feeling good though.

1 comment:

Kristin Leigh said...

Wow! It really sounds like you've got your cravings under control, and just reading about your restful state and energetic days, keeps me motivated to do really well on the diet too! Good job, Janel!