Ok well then, feling better mentally, but did I lose any weight???? NOPE. Im still at the cursed 156.7. I woke up this morning feeling bloated and slightly nauseous. So a definite trip tot he bathroom is in order, and how that I will happen I am not quite sure yet. My MIL said get some smooth move tea, which I can't seem to find and the nearest Sprouts is a half hour away. My SIL said drink a Diet Coke, which will probably work but I'm not sure I want withdrawls again, or do I just pound down a couple laxatives?? IDK. And it will be apple day today FOR SURE.
Last night my dinner was SOOO yummy, I had 3 oz taco meat, in a bowl with a bunch of romaine lettuce, 4 cherry tomatoes and salsa......and CHEESE. Yup, I cheated with cheese ( trying a carb free/sugar free cheat to mabye shake things up) and it was super delicious. I have an idea to try to convince Mark to go to Cafe Rio tomorrow or Costa Vida and order some meat, lettuce and salsa and have 2 meals out of it.
Reasons I haven't lost any weight this week (that thought is sickening)
I am retaining water in my muscles (they are sore from my walk!!)
Constipation (sorry, TMI but we're keeping it real, right?)
Getting into old fat that Ive had for more than 2 years
My allergies are probably the worst I've ever had. I HAD to take some Sudafed, I was desperate! I have no clue if that could beaffecting anything or not.
Thats the story for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
any movements yet?? I wish I had the answers! but I don't. I had the taco meat thing the other day and yes!!! finally some real flavor to sink your teeth into!!
Post a Comment