WOW tomorrow will be only 10 days left!! That is crazy! Today was 155.4. Last week my projection was to be 150 by now. Oh well, I am shrinking too so I'm trying not to make it all about the numbers. If I can be 148 by the end I would be ecstatic! I don't think I'll be into my smaller jeans though, so thats a bummer. I'll get there eventually, even if I have to do it again.
I'm back to not eating all my food again. Its such a pain. Today I am back on it though. I will eat everything and drink all my water. I have a splitting headache, I think its my allergies. They are TERRIBLE . I have no idea what is floating around but I feel better when I'm up in my room resting hmmmm, should I just hide out up there all day?? LOL j/k but at least I have a reprieve at night. Powering forward.
UGH ok, I just posting again to get it off my chest... I am really wanting a TREAT! I mean, I reallly want something. I have been looking through allllll my dessert files to get ready for Diannes shower, and I will have to be baking and making so much yummy stuff this week. Its been killing me all day. The kids made fish sticks after church and they come out of hte oven so hot and crispy looking. Then I started thinking about fish tacos.........I could just go on. Not to mention the 4 boxes of GIRL SCOUT cookies that passed across my doorstep on tuesday that I have not TOUCHED so that has been hard, seeing them sitting out on the counter. Shouting at me. I'm telling you today has been tough! I should have taken a nap. I have been looking at all of these cake recipes and just yearning. I've been trying not to reallly think about it. My losses have been so stinkin slow though I just feel like I have NO room for cheat whatsoever. If I had been down 20 pounds by now I might have a little something and just take the 3 day stall or whatever it would cost me. But I can't :(((( 10 more days, and then I could at least have something good like wings, or dip and veggies, something like that. I'm wanting some beef sticks from Aloha kitchen with a side salad!! And a Diet Coke! I'm not hungry, I just want something!!!
But On I go with my water........and go clean something!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment