Weigh in this morning, 157.4! I am loving the weight dropping every day, that is for sure. I'm officially halfway done with this first part. If I would have realized that my losses would be this pace though I would have done a 40 day phase instead of 35, and mabye get an extra 5 pounds off which would actually make a big difference at the end, but that would run me into my MILs wedding, and by the time we have everyone in town and all that I will be ready to eat food. Not that I'll be able to eat much wedding food or treats, because I'll be on maintenence which is basically low carb, but I'm already thinking about what I can have, and it will be so good! Eating a full meal alone is going to be great for a change.
Now looking at where I am at the halfway point and where I want to go, I will for sure have to lose a pound a day plus just a little to reach my goal. I'm probably going to be closer to 140, which, I will NOT be complaining, for sure. I might possibly be back in my smallest jeans, my depending on how losses are distributed. SuppOSedly, it will be mostly off my hips and thighs so that would be ideal, obviously. I'm keeping the faith that it is going to keep working, and keep on going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment