Today I weighed in at 162.8!! Ug! Almost a pound up! Lame! If I dont lose more than a pound tomorrow I am seriously going back on the drops, period or not. I am slowly getting hungrier and hungrier, too. I guess I am just DESPERATE to get out of the 160's!! I have been there forever and I just can't take it anymore! Mabye by this time next week I can be in the mid 150's, please please?? It wil have been more than a year since I've been in the 150's!! I can't have any setbacks like this!! So far today I've just had my Melba and and an apple and lots of water. I'll eat my first meal around 3 or so. I can't believe I made it through Valentines day! I've been seeing so many good recipes lately, too. Bummer. I'm having a bit of an issue with my dry cuticles too. I put baby oil on them but mabye I need to do a little manicure (without cuticle remover somehow) and get them under control. Wierd.
Right now my big plan is this.....Finish this 35 day thing, do 3 weeks of maintenece, and then start a 12 week BFL challenge. After doing this, a BFL challenge will seem like nothing, especially since I get a free day and I can eat a much bigger variety. We are going on a cruise in September, and I will be ready!! Woo hoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment