Weigh in, only slightly disapointing (why?? I'm just impatient!) 162.0 SO its better than going up,right?? I am SO glued into the 160's its not even funny! I've been down this weightloss road before SO many times, you'd think I'd be all cool and understanding about plateaus by now, but nooooooo I'm not. SO frustrating, sepecially when I have been perfection in my diet. Its my stupid periods fault I'm sure.
I did tons of reading over the weekend and found some blogs and a decent looking forum and I learned a lot. Forums are so funny, there are always the people that get on there and don't do any reading for themselves and ask the stupidest questions. probably 75% of the newbie questions on there are found right in the main Dr. Simeons protocol. Seriously, people!!!! And then there are the people that are changing all these things up and asking if its ok.........Ug. Turn your brains on, folks!! But from some OTHER posts and questions I did learn a lot and also found out more about how to keep the weight off permanently, so I guess it was worthwhile. I don't know that I'll get very involved at this point, we'll see.
I started the drops again this morning, and I will contimue on my track I'm on and hopefully I can get past this stupid plateau and be in the 150's this week. If I'm not to 159 by wednsday I will have an apple day, and I will be drowning in water until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
keep it up!! it is definetly your period!!! read about it on the Dr. Simeon website if you haven't already. Proud of you Janel!
Post a Comment