Monday, February 22, 2010
Day 18
Quick check in today.....weight 156.7! I was nervous because I ate a piece of bacon last night (I figured, sugar free, carb free, just a little salty and fatty) and my cals were under 500 for the day, so I justified it. It was certainly better than the super thick french toast I made for everyone else :( I was so worried it would mess up my weigh in for whatever reason, but looks like it didn't. I have to confess the cheat though, right?? I made it through another weekend....WHEW! Only 2 more weekends to go, I'm so glad! Feeling good, got a busy busy day and week, so it should'nt be too hard to stay on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keep up the good work...Email me I'm thinking, NO, I'm going to do it too...I wanted to know where you bought your stuff and idead on food! Thanks
Misty
gmmccown@aim.com
I had the same as too as Misty! Just wondering where you bought your drops and b-12 and also the best place in your opinion for information on all this?
Thanks!
Glenna
glennagraham@hotmail.com
Post a Comment