Wow day 7 already! I was pretty tired last night, but woke up feeling pretty good this morning. I think I'm finally shaking off all the carb-y muck and sugar and caffeine withdrawls. Its great, but boy is it tough to get to this point. It makes perfect sense why people never do it, its way too hard! So far this blog is helping me with this whole diet thing, and I guess I'll keep doing it until it's not helping anymore. :D Its so wierd, sometimes blogging about dieting is helpful, sometimes is it actually counterproductive. Case in point: this entire blog up to this point LOL
My big happiness today is that I was down to 165.2 this morning! Thats a pound in a half! I'll probably make up for it sometime in the week by not losing as much or something, but I am happy today! I seriously am taking it day by day, all I have to worry about it doing it perfectly today. Then tomorrow I'll worry about that day. It really helps that I am insanely busy! We really want to go on this cruise in September, and that has been a good motivator for me. I need to look better than I did on the last cruise we took 4 years ago.
Motivating myself for today: If I can do 12 weeks of BFL perfectly, I can do 5 weeks of this perfectly. Its going by so fast already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment