Yes, halfway through day 2 of the VLC (very low calories) . I'm sitting here sipping some peppermint herb tea and trying to hang on :D I did good yesterday and ate completely on plan, and went to bed early. I was certainly pang-y and a bit crabby. Ugh. Of course, I was coming off of caffeine and had eaten all my allotment by about 7 pm, which I then had to make dinner for the kids that included cheese crisps with shredded chicken and green sauce. uhhhhhhhh!
So today I am still on track, I realized that I need to be taking my drops 3 times per day, not just twice, so I hope that will help. I was out today getting my hair cut and I was starting to get hungry by around noon so I went to the grocery store and got a rotisserie chicken and and apple and some water. I just ate a little bit off of the top of the breast and my apple and I was pretty full. Then by the time I got home around 3 I had a melba toast and a tomato sliced up with some salt and pepper. It was SO good! So I still have a veggie, bread, fruit and a meat I can eat later today. I will be waiting until as late as possible to do so, that is for sure. Luckily I will be really busy tonight doing hair and making lots of popcorn so I should be OK.
Weight day 1: 168.7
Weight Day 3 (after superbowl party) 172.5!!
Weight Day 5 168.5
It is going down now so we shall see :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment