Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 13!!

Weigh in this morning: 160.6! Still not doing any cartwheels, cuz I'm still in the friggin 160's but going down is going down, I'll take it. I'm still hungry a little, but thats normal with any food restricting. Its not so bad that I can't just ignore it and it goes away, or I can usually eat one of my things. I did run out of time yesterday and I only actually ate 1 of my meals, plus a grapefruit. I will eat everything for sure today. At least I haven't cheated!!

Getting close to halfway done!! It will be 35 days total. Too bad I'm not halfway to my goal though....:( This weekend really messed things up because of my period, but I should be on track now and I will hopefully still make it, it I can lose a lb a day give or take I will be close at least. Its really not as much about the pounds as it is the inches, but stupid me has not really been taking measurements. I have measurements from a while ago that I wil probably just use, because I have been the same size for a long time, just not a size I wanted :D My clothes fit a little better already, so that is promising. My stomach is SO much flatter after being off the soda and starchy carbs.

The whole goal with HCG is to lower your setpoint, or the weight at which your body feels comfortable and dosen't want to leave. My body listens to setpoints pretty well, I get to a certain weight and I can stay there forever unless I drastically change something for a long time. I don't yoyo more than 6 lbs, normally, no matter what I eat. If I eat really bad for about 3 days it will go up, but then if I cut back a little for about 5 days it will go back down. My hope is to get my setpoint down to my comfortble goal weight that is easy to maintain, which is between 130 and 135, ideally. That is about a size 4/6 for me, and with my body shape that makes my upper body pretty dang small. I can go less, but even when I was doing my best working out and eating great I never got under 130. Of course, even at 130 I still wanted to fix a few trouble spots, so who knows where I'll end up.

No comments: