Friday, February 19, 2010
Day 15
Finally Finally Finally!!!! 159.2! So the Apple Day worked! What it is, if you are stalled in you weight for 4-6 days (they say you are still losing fat, but having water issues or something) you can bust through a plateau by eating nothing but 6 apples in a 24 hour period. I guess it worked! Hopefully I'll be back on my pound a day losses for the rest of my time. It is totally amazing that I haven't cheated on this diet. I have been making some yummy looking dinners, too. I just get too scared to cheat on this because apparently if you do it really messes you up quick. And now that I have been able to lose fat like I have I don't want to stop. I truly am getting smaller, so that is really great. I'm not in smaller clothes yet, but there were a few things I was wearing that were too tight ~which looks lovely :( that I can wear now and some stuff that barely fit is baggy. One thing on my agenda this weekend.............get some COLOR, I wore shorts yesterday and probably blinded some poor people with my whiteness. My poor body hasn't seen a UVA ray in a long time, I guess healthwise thats a good thing, but looks-wise-YUCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment