Weight this morning, 168.7, not bad, not great. I have to be honest I am enjoying not having to eat just a little bit. I ate hardly anything yesterday, I was just too busy and nothing sounded good. I usually go long times without eating, and it just makes me fatter because I make up for it later. Today I will do better, I went to the store and got some strawberries (haven't had those yet) some cucumbers (haven't had those either) so it will be something different at least. I'm thinking a little cottage cheese today just to break up the monotony of it all. Seriously, cottage cheese and strawberries sounds pretty good, then later a sliced up cucumber or something with lots of salt and pepper. Saturdays and Sundays are so much harder with the kids around and having to fix more stuff. During the week is really just dinner, but Sadie wanted doughnuts and chocolate milk so we got that and some texas toast to make good french toast sunday night for dinner. Tonight we are having homemade pizzas, which sound pretty good. Ugh. As good as it all sounds, I'm not really CRAVING any of it. I will make it and they will enjoy it. Saturdays and Sundays are definetly tougher. I should try making some of the soup recipes that I can eat. If its good I'll report :D
The one thing I'm not loving right now is how dry my hands and feet are!! I clipped all my nails super short and soaked them in warm water and cut all my cuticles off, and that seems to have helped. I need to take the time a couple times a day and run my hands under warm water and then rub in some baby oil or something, Baby oil is my new BFF. Its just so dry here (although it is raining this weekend) I'm used to having head to toe lotion daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment