Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 6!

Today was a bit easier! I was really too busy to eat all morning, but by noontime I was pretty hungry. I went to Fry's and got a big lean steak and some asparagus. I came home and divided out the the steak into 7 100 gram pieces and trimmed it all up and wrapped it. Then I cooked 2 of the peices on the george foreman and grilled 12 pieces of asparagus. That was enough for both of my meals today so I set half of it aside. It was SO SO GOOD! UGH! I love steak and asparagus but after not really having yummy stuff I love I was just dying over it! MM! I cant wait to have it again tomorrow! Then I had my apple.

After activity day (at my house.....where I made my all time favorite sugar cookies!! TORTURE!) I was really dying for something so I ate my dinner kind of early, but saved my apple and melba for tonight while I watched AI. I drink a lot of water, but I think I could drink even more. Its just hard to make myself take the time like I should.


Weight this morning: 167.3, so down about a pound again. I'm gonna keep plugging away at it, pound by pound. Like they say, the days and weeks will go by no matter what, am I going to use it or waste it??

No comments: