Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2 day 3

Well, still chugging along. I will admit (since we're keepin it real over here....:D) I am not really finding the FIRE and excitement yet. My workouts are there, but nothing to write home about. I am struggling with the weights because I really would like to do BFL style weight workouts and I can't because I just don't have the right dumbbels. I only have 20's and 35's, and a bunch of plates and a big 55 lb bar. and a bench. So doing shoulders I am using plates which is not ideal. I can bench press, but then for flyes I have to use plates, which is really awkward. For legs I can do squats and lunges, and deadlift. I can do most stuff, but its the graduating the weight higher little by little that I am having trouble doing. I NEED a gym! I'm going to have to go get some 10's and 15's this week.

It would also help if I had a teeny bit of progress on my losses. Its starting to bug me. I started logging everything into fitday again today to see if that helps me see a clear picture of what I am eating. I really do think I have been doing fine, but I don't want to wait 3 weeks to find out something was way off. Its most likely that I have been undereating, but we will see. As soon as Dayton wakes up I will go do my run and get my lower body workout done. I really just want to go back to sleep but I won't. :D I'm definetly relying on my DEDICATION right now, rather than motivation.

2 comments:

doidle said...

Heya Janel!!! I'm logging every bite into fitday. It helps. The only thing is it makes me want to eat the same thing over and over so it's easier to log my food in hee hee!

We almost came to AZ to the fiesta bowl and I would have tried to hook up for coffee or a workout or something! Oh well.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Janel,
I hear the frustration in your writing. Did you hear about the gym down by Taco Bell? $35 unlimited usage and tanning.
What is Fitday? I am lost. he he
Hope you had a good run and congratulations for doing it!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo