Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday :D

Firstly, a big shout out to Bobbi Jo for her awesome first week loss. YEAH! Go girl! It gives me hope that I might actually lose a pound this week LOL OK I have no expectaions, its OK we'll just see. My weigh in is Saturday morning.

This morning I ran 3 miles, it felt really good. It was kinda painful to get going since I hadn't run in a few weeks but I pushed through. I'm still training for Londons Run so I gotta do the milage too. I realized yesterday afternoon that I was pretty much out of easy protein in the house. I was out of eggs, cottage cheese, and chicken so I had to go to the store and I got enough till the next grocery trip. Some of my pitfall in the past has been to run out of stuff (because of other people in the house eating my stuff!) and then either not taking the time or not wanting to spend the extra $$ and then trying to just make do and faltering. This time I said NO I am going to put myself first and got just what I needed. Then I cooked up my yams. Today I have eaten:

Pre-run: small banana

M1 : Balance bar (on the way to the store to get real food)
M2: 10-15 Almonds
M3: Turkeybacon wrap (whole grain tortilla, ff mayo, mustard, lots of lettuce, 3 slices turkey bacon,1 slice pepperjackcheese)
M4:planned: Cottage cheese, barilla pasta, no sugar added marinara
M5: planned: grillled chicken breast, grilled peppers and zuccini
M6: planned: Protein pudding


OK OK Already too much dairy IMHO. I will keep working on it. FYI If I put an ingredient in small font that means I am using it as sparingly as possible :D Water is almost done for the day.

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Thank you for your encouragement!
Good for you. I kind of had that attitude to of I am not going to eat just what ever or I won't stick with this. I have stocked up on the bars, protein powder, and a lot of chicken.
You keep up the great work. I am behind you 100%. Bobbi Jo