I usually like to buy fresh chicken, but I missed the sale last week so I had to get the only chicken I could find on sale which was the bagged frozen chicken from Fry's. I decided that mabye I like it a little better for right now because it was so easy to just grab out one frozen breast and it thawed really easily and I didn't have to cook a whole big package. I also forgot about the zuccini to grill but mabye later I'll grill it. The peppers were good though. Then I made the protein pudding and it was just what I needed. Mabye next week I'll make the Cheesecake that is in the EFL book and I'll split it with a friend .......:D The downside of the cheesecake is that you make it and end up with a whole thing of it. We could even split it 3 ways??
Today I slept in and then forced myself to get my upper body workout done. OnceI get out there doing it I'm totally fine, and I'm glad I did it. I had a small banana 1 hour before hand and a little tiny bit of special K with skim right after (its good to have a starchy carb right after a weight workout) but I just had a few bites. That is all I've had, though and it is time to start eating some real meals. I'm thinking some sliced up peppers with a dip made of cottage cheese and salsa blended sounds really yummy. No more dairy(after that) or starchy carbs today, and I am going to try to add an extra 30 ounces of water to my gallon today because tomorrow morning is my weigh in. Tomorrow I have to run outside.....I'm going for 4 miles. I better start eating today so I have some energy, huh??


1 comment:
I am proud of you. I feel better once I am about 15 min. into the workout and I see I am doing it. he he I am strange that way. I haven't been hitting the weights hard but I made up my workout schedule today and I have my upper and body workouts with abs worked everyday. Does that sound right? I am taking off Sunday other than walking.
I am really proud of us. We are going to get back to the hot mommas. Ok you are a Hot mom and I never was.
Keep up the great work.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Post a Comment