Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 15

Yesterday was Saturday and I stayed on plan (mostly). I took the boys to a birthday party in chandler but I had to eat (I had gotten up at 3:30 am with insomnia and cleaned my house-but hadn't eaten anything) so I happened to be right next door to my FAVORITE greek restaurant so I ordered the chicken shawarma(which is just basically cooked chicken pieces) but it came with yogurt sauce and salad and hummus. I ate about 1/2 cup hummus with the chicken and all the salad even though it had homemade ranch on it. Ugh, but at least it has no sugar or starch, right?? Thats all I had for the day and I wasn't down this morning but I was the same, so I can't complain. It was so worth it! YUM.

OK........still going strong, I hate dieting on sunday, that is for sure! Today was rough but I made it. I made the mistake of not taking stock of my food supply and I was not prepared so it was rougher than it needed to be! I had no apples or melba, which I REALLY need every day. Ugh. So after church I cooked some chicken, and put it in some chicken broth with onions. I would have loved celery but I didn't have any of that either :( After that I was still pretty hungry so I had 4 slices of turkey bacon.. I am just SO hungry for something sweet!! So I went to the vending machine and got a diet coke. It sorta helped.

Sundays are just rough! I will never be unprepared again! On a normal day day it wouldn't matter but its hard to be home allllll day with nothing good. I was browsing around some HCG websites for recipes and I found one with LOTS of good looking ones. I'll be trying them out for sure and I'll post them if they are good.

No comments: