Down to 163.5 this morning, which made me happy. I had a full day scheduled to be away from home doing hair and running errands, but my appt rescheduled so that leaves me home, and its time to get some work DONE around here! I can't wait to get this house back in order!! It will help me feel so much better, and burn calories too! I took a phentermine to make sure I don't peeter out later today. Its gonna be a long hardworkin day!
I talked to my friend who also does HCG (she gets the shots online for about 60 bucks a round, i may do that next time) and she gave me some really good meal ideas. One was to have a piece of turkey bacon with 3 egg whites, (how delicious does THAT sound??) and then she also would put some chicken in broth with some celery. I'll probably put a little onion in it too. I'l be having both of those more than once this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sorry I haven't been a very good communicator with you and the diet! I have had a UTI and have had nothing much but cranberry juice to drink for the last several days! So that doesn't do well for the diet! I have been reading all your posts though and looks like you're doing great! Keep up the good work!
Glenna
Post a Comment