Motivation comes and goes, it is persistance and consistancy that produces success in reaching your goals
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Well.....
Seeing all of the pics from the Gala (I've seen a few, I want to see more!!!) are really motivating. I want to get back into more of the community aspect, because I know it is so helpful to have the personal friendship and support. BFL peeps are truly the BEST!
I am ready to feel like a fit, energetic person. I want to get comments from people like I used to like "well, obviously you exercise a lot", and "I haven't had legs like yours since high school". I'm ready to enjoy shopping and and spend time by the pool without shame. I don't want to duck away and hide from people that I run into from my past because I don't like how I look. I'm ready.
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
2 comments:
I wish you could have come to the EXPO.... But you know we are all here for you!!!! Lets kick some butt!!!
Cas
Hola, just checkin in! I love doms too. I worked out for the first time in 3 1/2 weeks and I am soo sore. Love it!
Post a Comment