Motivation comes and goes, it is persistance and consistancy that produces success in reaching your goals
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Oh no
I am REALLY hurting. REALLY REALLY bad. Stupid lunges. Every muscle has been on fire since yesterday. I'm getting a massage on Monday that will hopefully loosen me back up. OW! But at least I worked hard, right???
Hi sweetie , thanks for the link here .. & for being so clever & me not having to spell things out in big letters on the other blog! ~Lol~ didn't know whether you wanted it broadcast that there was this one.. Any who.. glad to see you are workin it hard! I hear ya on sore legs.. mine are too for the first time in a long while.. Yay Us!
I am ready to feel like a fit, energetic person. I want to get comments from people like I used to like "well, obviously you exercise a lot", and "I haven't had legs like yours since high school". I'm ready to enjoy shopping and and spend time by the pool without shame. I don't want to duck away and hide from people that I run into from my past because I don't like how I look. I'm ready.
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
1 comment:
Hi sweetie , thanks for the link here .. & for being so clever & me not having to spell things out in big letters on the other blog! ~Lol~ didn't know whether you wanted it broadcast that there was this one..
Any who.. glad to see you are workin it hard! I hear ya on sore legs.. mine are too for the first time in a long while..
Yay Us!
Post a Comment