Sunday, February 10, 2008
*sigh*
I've been doing a bit better. I did the eliptical the other day just because the thought of the treadmill was just too much. I was sore the next day, how sad is that? Well, I had it cranked up pretty high resistance for my intervals, but still. The soreness felt great though. I'm thinkin I might do that this week instead of run. Just to change it up. I'd like to take cycle this week too. Looking forward to a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
A bit better is good news... Keep hitting it!!!
Cas
Hi sweetie..yes I'm here too keepin up with ya Love ya lots! Keep going!
Heya Janel! Keep hangin in there! I'm back in the land of the living after the damn flu. Hey, I lost 2 pounds! :-)
=)
Hello... Need an update!!!!
;)
Cas
Post a Comment