So yeah I had an awesome week last week, and an equally terrible week this week. So I'm back to square one. I measure and weighed on Saturday moning, and no change, not one percentage of an inch, not one pound, nada. Stupid stupid of me to even have weighed and stuff, but I had done so great that I thought for sure there'd be some change. And why oh why would I get discouraged after one measly week?? I've been own this street WAAAAAY too many time to know better. Now I have to start phase 2 of Afterburn, have you seen this monster??? SCARY.
I just have to keep telling myself that this is a process. A very LONG process. I've had more self doubt and guilt that I have ever had this week, but I just know deep down that I will REGRET REGRET REGRET being in my 50's or 60's and never have done this. I already regret the time I have wasted, I'm 33 and I feel like I have wasted a lot of time already.
I truly have NO excuse besides I just didn't want to go. I had the time, it's a fact. I just chose to do other things. I have SO many things coming up this year that I really want to look good for. Real milestones that I could use to my advantage to keep myself on track. I reallly think blogging about it more would help, I just get sick of talking about myself all the time I guess. I guess I'ms till doubting my ability to even do this at all.
So no more excuses, I am printing out the quote in my title and putting it up where I see it in the morning, and I will get my workouts done and eat clean this week whether I want to or not. Eventually (like mabye if I actually saw some results or something!)I will get a little bit excited about my body. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Come on Jams!! You can do it!! I have faith in you!! Love you dear!
Lets get this party started NOW!!!!
;)
Cas
I know how you feel. I don't have a problem getting my workout in, I have 9:00 set aside EVERY day whether I like it or not. (Plus Ben yells at me if I don't go..that helps). But eating clean is so hard. I went 1 1/2 years without any problems, the last 6 months have been absolutely ridiculous. You are right, if we wait much longer we will just regret it more...lets do it!
Ummmm UPDATE!!!
Post a Comment