I joined Nancy's 4 week health challenge on Facebook. It is so COOL to be on a team with all my old tracker people! Wierd! We are talking more than 4 years ago was when I started hanging online with some of these guys! So fun, and very motivating.
I got my huge booty up at 5 this morning and went to the gym. I did 40 minutes on the treadmill incline walking and then i was bored to DEATH so I got on the bike for the remaiining 20 minutes. I kept my heartrate around 140-145 for the hour (as best as I could while adjusting and trying to figure out what pace/level, etc) Then when I got home somehow the dog escaped so I ended up taking him on a walk while I walked the kids to school. Diet is great so far,I haven't had a chance to eat yet so I'm perfect for today! LOL just kidding its time to get going. Feeling positive. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great job Janel! Keep up the great work. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Good for you!
I have a question for you, do you like working out at the gym? I have a hard time getting motivated at home, and was wondering if it worked out better there?
Post a Comment